Friday, January 12, 2007

Quilt pix et al


Here's the latest thing I'm working on - one of them, anyway. This is a background for a "tortoise and hare" quilt. I'm doing a sort of series that I'm calling (at least in my head) "myths, fables and fairy tales" inspired by the owl and pussycat thing. I really need a set of quilts that show off what I can do now - its like building a portfolio all over again, so its kind of frustrating, from that perspective.
I need to work on updating my website, too. A friend of mine offered to do it, but she's since become very busy and flaked out on me so I'm thinking of just doing my own. After fussing around with the blog thing some I feel better able to handle that - but if anyone wants to suggest a good template or whatever, I'm open to suggestion.

2 comments:

SoundHunter said...

I really enjoy your posts in the always unschooed list, so I'm happy to have found your blog :)

My 3 yr old asked what this quilt is, I told her, then she said she thinks we should put a cat on it. It's very cool looking, I didn't know that quilting could look like that!

Danielle said...

OMG, Mer—this is beautiful! Wow, wow, wow!